martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Things I love about him

I love us

When I wrote this, I was about to fall in love with a guy that is pretty awesome. The reason I chose to wrote this in English and made a list instead of writing in paragraphs, was because I didn’t want to admit it, so it was easier for me make a list about things I love about him instead of telling the world like: holy shit I’m falling in love, I’m so scared, my ex boyfriend didn’t fuck up my feelings completely.

Now I feel weird, because things didn’t work out the way I expected to. I left it open because when I was writing my computer got stuck and I was thinking about writing 50 things, also left it open because I was expecting to get to know him better and add every little thing that I start loving about him. Now that it's over, I don’t wanna complete the list. Be aware that this list is silly and it’s full of statements that were made for a silly girl who was crazy about him.

1) How smart he is
2) How we can have those weird and deep conversations about  things that are actually random
3) His hands
4) His random comments for example him loving volcanoes and Celtic music
5) His voice
6) His character
7) How he leaves his pride at a side when he knows he did something wrong
8) When he gets bossy
9) How sweet he is
10) He loves politics
11) He loves history
12) Jazz lover
13) How he tries to get my attention
14) His ass
15) The way he stares right at my eyes
16) He is sincere
17) How he can actually surprise me, every part of him that I know I like it. And when I know something else I always say “he is just amazing”
18) His lord looks, like he’d been taken from feudalism and middle age
19) Deep inside he’s pretty sensitive and a really good guy, with the sweatest feelings
20) He knows he’s a human:
21) So: He is awarded that he can do wrong, but he recognizes it
22) So: He loves revenge and pleasure, and he won’t deny it or apologize for it.
23) He takes out the best and the worst of me
24) His lips
25) When I’m with him, I’m me: silly me, smart me, sweet me, kinky me, bitchy me, lovely me.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario